BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

random things with meg(:

warning: reading this may cause loss of brain cells.. or just plain retarded-ness.. read at your own risk:)


Because he's the type of guy who'd laugh at me when i fall - but then help me up and say "it's okay, i still love you


"I was a killer, was the best they'd ever seen. I'd steal your heart before you ever heard a thing. I'm an assassin and I had a job to do. Little did I know that girl was an assassin to." 



"Whenever they say it can’t be done, remind them that they make a jellybean that tastes exactly like popcorn." 


"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8 color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64 color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64 color box, though I've got a few missing. It's okay though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8 color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation. So when I meet someone who's an 8 color type...I'm like, hey girl, Magenta! and she's like, oh, you mean purple! and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, no I want Magenta!" 


well... off to bed megan goes - to dream of unicorns and rainbows and assassins :) goodnight world :)

0 comments: